About the Presentation
The Future of the Safety Profession presentation will cover the current salary potential of the Safety Professional based on education, credentialing, years of experience, geographical location, and industry. Three skills that every Safety Professional must possess and ideas how to acquire them. How Safety Professionals can increase their marketability, creditability, and overall standing within the Environmental Health and Safety industry.
Background & Experience: With more than twenty five years of safety experience, Frank has worked in various industries from manufacturing, healthcare to construction.
- Kosempel Manufacturer , Philadelphia, PA – Safety Director 1991-1994
- ECRI, Plymouth Meeting, PA – Senior Industrial Hygienist 1995-1997
- The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, PA – Industrial Hygienist 1997-1999
- L. F. Driscoll Co. Bala Cynwyd PA Associate Safety Director 1999-2011
- The Tri-M Group Electrical Contractors, Corporate Safety Director2011-2012
- Skanska USA Building, Inc. – EHS Director 2013-Present
Education/Training: ● Saint Joseph’s University, - Master of Science Degree in Environmental Protection and Safety Management – 2001
- Temple University, College of Engineering – Bachelor of Science Degree in Environmental Engineering Technology – 1994
- OSHA Training Institute, Chicago, Illinois – Authorized OSHA 500 Instructor
- Scaffold Industry Association - Suspended Scaffold Training
- Safeway Scaffold Safety and Erector Training
- Advanced Fall Protection Training by MSA - 2001
- Senior Fire Instructor at the Montgomery County Fire Academy for over 30 years.
- PA State Fire Suppression Instructor for the PA State Fire Academy for over 25 years.
- American Red Cross First-Aid and CPR instructor for over 35 years.
- Adjunct Professor for the Saint Joseph’s University Master’s Program in Environmental Protection and Safety Management.
- Program Manager and Course coordinator the Mid-Atlantic OSHA Outreach Training Center.
- Master Instructor for the Mid-Atlantic OSHA Outreach Training Center.
- Board of Certified Safety Professionals - Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
- Center for Healthcare Environmental Management – Certified Healthcare Environmental Manager (HEM)
Membership: American Society of Safety Engineers
Mid-Atlantic Construction Safety Council
National Fire Protection Agency (NFPA)